The Hyroplex MiniMax innovative line of throttling valves are long-lasting, powerful and versatile. MiniMax valves provide up to 3000 psi MAWP with direct mount actuation and convertible configuration. MiniMax valves are perfectly suited for a wide range of demanding applications including oilfield dump valves, water and gas injection, manifold pressure control, reverse osmosis, gas and condensate production, and more.
MiniMax Advanced Features
- Valve Body: Durable carbon steel body.
- Stem Assembly: The smaller shaft diameter reduces operating torque, requiring smaller and less expensive actuators.
- Convertible Configuration: With Hex Plug placement, choose to plumb in-line or 90° right angle to fit your configuration.
- Tungsten Control Discs: All valves come standard with Tungsten carbide Trim available in sizes up to 3/4”.
- Assembly Cage: Allows for easy assembly and disassembly of all internal valve components.
- Direct Actuator Mounting (Not Shown): Design allows for direct mounting of several common valve actuators without the need for couplings or brackets.